- Productive 40ppm throughput with a 1GHz Intel Celeron processor
- Improved Home Screen & Document Server operability
- Print out the documents with less noise “Silent mode” – Ricoh’s first MFP with a silent mode!
- Standard inner finisher (SR models) further reduces space requirement (the same as the MP C300SR and MP C400SR)
- Large capacity of paper feed to expand paper capacity to 2,300 sheets
- Advanced GWNX controller which provides access to new workflow features that simplify operation, increase productivity and enhance security. New features includeDistributed Scan Management (DSM), point and click printing, ID card copying and Searchable PDF option (OCR).
- 2GB RAM and 320GB HD (with Standard DOSS and Encryption) vs 1.5 GB RAM and 160 GB HD (with Standard DOSS and Encryption) on the previous models
- XPS Direct print option to print XPS files directly from USB/PC without using a driver – a new option
- Enhanced Security HDD option - a new option required for the enhanced HDD data erase prior to machine discarding due to the high security purposes