| A fast-paced workplace offers something new and exciting every day. It’s time your multifunction printer does, too. The versatile MP C4502 delivers high-quality, full-color performance to streamline your unique workflow demands. These innovative MFPs leverage advanced capabilities found only in services led platform Ricoh devices to simplify even the most complex printing, copying, scanning, and distribution tasks. With robust security features, impressive finishing capabilities and eco-friendly operation, these MFPs manage heavy workloads with exceptional efficiency. Choose it to be the primary system for your workgroup or as an integral part of the Ricoh Managed Document Services (MDS) strategy to enhance productivity and reduce total cost of ownership throughout your organization.
- Output speed of 45 ppm for full-color and black and white
- First Copy speed 5.7 seconds full-color 3.6 seconds B+W
- Standard duplex with Automatic Reversing Document Feeder
- Max copy size 11” x 17”, full bleed on 12” x 18”
- Output onto letterhead, transparencies and special select stocks up to 12” x 18”
- Delivers superior color output resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Output speed 45-ppm full color and black and white
- Print from most manufacturers mobile devices by downloading their application for convenient output.
- Full finishing capability with optional finishers
- Print large quantities of documents or long reports during off-peak or overnight hours with the scheduled Print Feature.
- Separate documents of Print jobs from each other and identify the originator of the print job using Banner Page Print.
- Optional Fiery™ Controller (available Spring 2012) is ideal for users who require more sophisticated control over color workflows.
- Scan-to-Email (with LDAP support), Scan-to-Folder, Scan-to-URL, Scan to PDF/A, Scan to Home Folder over LDAP, Reduce/Enlarge Scan, Enhanced Batch Scan and Scan to Media (USB/SD Card)
- Maximum scan size 11” x 17”
- An innovative Fax Connection Option opens fast and streamlined communications with other Ricoh devices on the same network.
- Inbound faxes can be automatically forwarded to email addresses network folders or the system hard drive.
- Connect up to three analog lines and greatly expand your fax capacity and reduce or eliminate network bottlenecks.